Tuesday 16 October 2012

HELLO NEW FOLLOWERS & READERS!

Hi-dy Hi! Very excited to see LOTS of steady growth with my blog over the past month! I'm averaging at a great number of reads per day and my followers are growing! My friend Charlotte and I have this theory that once you're at a 100 followers you're awesome. So my goal in to keep posting and make it half to awesome by the end of the month... Wish me luck and THANK YOU for taking time out to read and comment I really do appreciate it! :D Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. that is a beautiful photo! i love your blog. really makes you realise your not the only one living the madness that is being a mummy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! No no no I don't we're even a little bit alone... and remember there's always someone in madder madness ;) x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!! What a cutie pie!! New follower...helping to get you to that goal of yours!!

    Stopping by from the Tea on Tuesday Hop!
    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...