Monday 12 November 2012

ISO Culinary Inspiration...

It's rare that I ask anyone to try and get pics of me and Euna together on account of having a silly, complicated camera. It's VERY rare you can get us both smiling in a photo. It's EXTREMELY rare I see a picture of myself and my eye doesn't go straight to that lingering stone of baby weight. So I have to share this picture as it's like the three moons aligning in that it's a picture of us both smiling that I really like...

Monday nap-time; a great opportunity for weekend reflection... And tea.

This weekend was great for food. Specifically because I cooked very little of it. Don't get me wrong I love cooking but since weaning baby girl I am SATURATED by the activity and this weekend I had TWO wonderful meals cooked FOR me!

One of my chefs this weekend... (Mum)
Not the only one who enjoyed Nanny's cooking...

Once again I am discovering the true meaning of some phrase that one of my parents have been saying all my life... This week it is where my Mum always says "OH it's just so lovely to be cooked for! I always enjoy it so much more when it's cooked for me". So true. Not that either of my catered meals this weekend weren't SCRUMPTIOUS but I am so bored of cooking right now I would be grateful for being served dog poo!

I need renewed culinary inspiration!! For this I am setting myself a challenge... I shall dig out my cook books, jump on a few recipe blog hops and recipe Google my backside off to provide a NEW MEAL EVERYDAY THIS WEEK! I will I will I will. Wish me luck... Off I pop to attempt a slow cooked sausage casserole and then to the supermarket. :/ (And more tea.)

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck with your meals! I enjoyed the photos too. I'm one of your followers and visiting from the Empowered Living blog hop.

    Tina - American mom raising 4 kids in South Africa
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...