Saturday 16 February 2013

Home Unrest...

My house is a chaos of boxes and piles right now. Piles of rubbish. Piles due for the charity shop. Piles to be washed. Piles to be packed. Piles of football trophies and useless wires I am yet to convince Steve WE DO NOT NEED.

In a way it's fine. We move in a week or three and my house is supposed to look like this. However in most ways this is most certainly NOT fine. Living within the physical embodiment of my to do list is driving me insane. Piles of decluttering, packing and cleaning constantly stare at me expectantly.

I'll get to you... Eventually. Strange how your home environment being overturned can leave you quite acutely emotionally fidgety. I need to keep reminding myself nothing is wrong. I simply have to endure mess. It's purposeful, required chaos.

In the meantime we've enjoyed a few firsts. First pancake on pancake day. First Valentines Day. First of our NCT groups 1st birthday. First "HELLO!" And we get closer everyday to a first step. All at once time ticks too fast and too slow.

For my States side readers... We take them somewhere between Amercian pancake and crepe thickness with Lemon juice and sugar... Go on, try it!
 "I can't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you..." Kimya Dawson...
 The boxes... Not me... Honest...
 We've been buying shoes and highly recommending Next for pre-walkers that actually stay on....
First hair clip... Oh... I love having a daughter...
 Party time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...