Monday 4 March 2013

"Crafting" at its finest...

EVERYONE is crafty when making toys is this easy... I kid you not... In an entire room filled with plastic, stuffed and wheeled specimens of our world's toymaker's finest here is my baby playing with a jam jar and a bunch of milk bottle tops... For ONE HOUR. That's right... An entire HOUR. 

Let's call this revolution in homemade, hand-crafted toys The Jam Jar and Milk Bottle Tops 5000. To make The Jam Jar and Milk Bottle Tops 5000 you will need... Grab a pad...

1) A jam jar
2) Milk bottle tops 

I think the rest is reasonably self-explanatory... ;) 
Lesson

Get friends who are child development genius' and teach early years education. Steal their ideas, blog about it and hope they don't come here too often. ;)

1 comment:

  1. AH! I'm pinning this so I don't forget - even though it's simple I won't remember! It's so easy to spend lots of money but the simpler the better in my opinion! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...