Thursday 4 April 2013

Excitement! Holiday Planning!

In the absence of any clues of Spring or warmer climates the Alexander residence has taken it upon itself to create reasons to get warm weather happy. Happiness in the form of HOLIDAY PLANS! After scouring the internet and friends brains for toddler-friendly holiday inspiration I came across Baby-Friendly Boltholes. This site is a fantastic resource for finding beautiful holiday rentals both home and abroad. A little splurge copied from their "About" page...

"Like most parents, I thought holidays and mini-breaks would never be the same again with a baby or toddler in tow. Thankfully I was wrong. Friends and colleagues in the tourism industry and the travel media came forward with recommendations that promised I wouldn't have to sacrifice my tastes for my toddler or return needing another break to recover! Before I knew it, I had a list of baby-friendly accommodation that I'd not just be happy to visit, but actually excited by the prospect and I decided to spread the word via Baby-Friendly Boltholes."
 So whilst we have little wait until July and I am sure a few more grey-sky-hat-and-scarf days...
There's some sun on the horizon AND WE CAN'T WAIT! :D
 Much more excitement to come too... But we'll get to that...
 Lesson

Make plans.

'"Well" said Pooh "what I like best." And then he had to stop to think. Because although eating honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment before you began to eat it that was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.' A.A. Milne  

1 comment:

  1. I can highly recommend Baby Friendly Boltholes! We booked a gorgeous place in the Cotswolds through them last year, and are in the process of booking two separate weeks through them this year too. They have some really lovely properties on their site, and it's so reassuring to know that they are all suitable for the little bundles of chaos that toddlers are!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...