Thursday 27 June 2013

Halfway Hump (21 weeks)

I'm going to call 21 weeks pregnant the "boredom hump". That halfway mark play tricks with your mind and all at once you're as far away from the start as you are from the end. I want so much to savour so many special things to come; the shopping, the decorating, the nursery, washing those tiny clothes. If I do them now I know it'll feel like I've opened all my present before Christmas morning. Equally all the exciting beginnings have begun; everyone knows, the scans have come and gone.

Now, we just wait.

I may have mentioned before, I don't wait very well. I'm a much better do-er. Hence the decorating projects. Hence the photography push.

But I'm still lacking a little for me. I could do with leisure time. I hate thinking I need to be away from Euna but I feel like I do. Just a little. My issue is that I miss her when I go away, I genuinely fantasise about being able to freeze her whilst I go for a spa day, just so I don't miss one of her smiles or a cool new trick.

A mental b&*%h-slap is required.

Hold your nerve Charlie.

All good things are to come. And they are coming. Soon you won't know where it all went. Stop. Appreciate the still.  

So regarding the "photography push"... Here's so few quick snaps I took for a friend! 
(And if you have a mo go like my photography Facebook page!)
Euna photo bomb! :D
And the obligatory weekly bump shot...
This one is a WRIGGLER! In an effort to resist the cliche reference to it being a footballer, all I can say is it feels like a squid in there! Love.

9 comments:

  1. Super cute belly! And yes, the halfway point SUCKS! Love the photos!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freakin' adorable! I am a mummarazzi too! I'm stopping by from the blog hop and just wanted to let you know I'm now following you via Bloglovin'! I hope you'll get a chance to check me out also! Have a wonderful Thursday :o)


    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    - croppedstories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! My sister is 6 weeks away from having her second, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right - that annoying stage where you don't really look pregnant, just feel fat (well that's how I felt anyway!). You like pretty amazing and your girl is just so gorgeous - take as many photos as you can, I've not got 3 brutes for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww beautiful pictures and even more beautiful subjects!! i remember this stage so well myself .. boring ...... will keep my fingers crossed it goes more swiftly! xx

    Thanks for linking up with #PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following via bloglovin!...thanks for crashing our I Am Eve BlogHop! Join us again every wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie you have! Love his slush puppy shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. I totally understand your guilt about wanting/needing a break but not wanting to miss anything. I go back and forth about that too. Yes the half way is kinda boring but it will soon get exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...