Monday 15 July 2013

24 Weeks

 24 weeks! Congratulations Baby you've now graduated from a fetus to a baby in the eyes of the NHS!
Though you've been our baby from week 4 and that whisper of a faint line on the test...
I can report little but good things about week 24! Despite the heat I really don't think I am feeling much hotter than normal. Tummy's bigger. Wriggles are stronger. Kicks almost induce an "OOMPH!"  from me. I suspect I'm only a couple of weeks away from being able to position baby.
Time to get a move on now. Nursery decorating is booked for Thursday. I am enlisting the troops for dismantling and painting the wardrobe. Cot is in progress. Baby change unit needs handles. Crafty wall ideas are cooking.
Feeling good. There's a comfort that comes with 24 weeks. "Validation" the docs call it. There's no such thing as "out of the woods" when it comes to babies. But maybe this feels like a little break in the canopy.

16 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...