Friday 26 July 2013

25 Weeks

Struggling a little to not wallow a little in "feeling fat" but feeling good besides the whaleness, I'll just be grateful to be back in more clothes once the weather cools off.
Luckily feeling big is all I can complain about. Slight heartburn and a little tired but overall we're doing well. 
Surprised by how far up I can feel baby, right in the ribs now! I wonder if you usually feel it higher earlier on with your second?
Euna is very aware of babies everywhere. I can't decipher whether this is typical little girl noticing of babies, my keenness to see her noticing babies or if she really does somehow get that "baby" is a real topic here now.
Little news on the bump front really... No news is good news they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...