Sunday 22 September 2013

33 Weeks

Kicking it along the final stretch now! Here we go!

The agonising weeks of frustration trying to get things sorted, shopping, tidying and organising all feel like they're coming together. It's not done, I'm not in the realms of "ready" but it's on the horizon and that feels so so good. 

Baby's moving responsively to a rub or little poke. It feels like we're talking. I try and imagine what baby knows about me, what baby knows about his/her family, what's being heard, what's being transmitted in to there... 

Overall I feel good too. Healthy, mobile and for most parts energetic, as long as I've had my sleep I can et done what I need to with enough left over to be most of the Mummy I want to be. Could be that I just have to be doing it, could be this baby has enough bounce for us both, it could be a little of the positive affirmations I'm practicing for my Hypnobirthing class or it could just be how you learn to get along when you're a Mummy. I'm not too interested in the whys but I'm so happy to report feeling good... 

CHECK OUT MY JOULES FABULOUSLY FLUFFY SOCK GIVEAWAY HERE!!!
Ni Hao Yall

15 comments:

  1. Ohhh not long now at all. Beautiful bump.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to get some side on ones up soon! Not long indeed! :D x

      Delete
  2. Not long to go! Lovely post :)

    Commenting over from #MagicMoments xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exciting times! #magicmomnts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and gorgeous bump shot! Great to hear that you're feeling so good and enjoying this time #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Feels good, even if some days are a little long :D x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! Not long to go!! Exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so so pleased things are progressing well and your so positive and organised!!

    Thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome to get to 33 weeks! Congratulations to you! Awesome that you are feeling good too. Thank you for sharing with us on Mommy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I well remember the excitement & anticipation of pregnancy, from 'the other side' of course, & there's just nothing else like it! Great that you're doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just written my 33 / 34 week update too - exciting times! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...