Wednesday 9 July 2014

BUZZING BEACH HUTS BATMAN!

I'm working hard and buzzing through the weeks here! Bow's blessing is this Saturday and MY 30TH BIRTHDAY is just a couple of weeks after that... Between photoshoots, editing, party planning and having a veeeery fussy teething 8 month old I'm finding I barely have a second for myself. My nails are in a dreadful state and I'd do anything for a day to myself to get on top of everything... So please excuse the pretty negligent blogging! My brain feels full to the brim and I find it hard to think of anything to say with these pics these days...

What I will say though is... The best thing about being at home with the babies in the summer is being able to catch the (unreliable) hot weather when it hits... AND to be able to catch it mid-week during school term times so all the best places are quiet! For this reason I'm almost certain I want to relaunch the persuasion assault on my husband for a beach hut... I'm pretty sure we absolutely, positively, 100% NEED one.

DO YOU HEAR THAT STEVE?! ;)























4 comments:

  1. Oh wow - stunning pictures! Looks like a fun trip to the beach :) #familyphotofriday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have to tell you how much I love these pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO NEED A BEACH HUT STEVE. Btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and stunning photos!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate, read and reply to all comments, I would LOVE to hear what you think today...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...